Friday, November 25, 2016

Symbaloo

Being a special education minor, organization is going to be critical. I want to be one of those teachers who spends the most of her time investing in children. I don't want to lose a lot of time with my students because I am unorganized in my office/classroom. I have been following a lot of Pinterest boards that show different ways of organization, with an emphasis of special education. Another tool that I will use as a future educator to stay organized daily in my classroom is the website Symbaloo.



Symbaloo is a great tool that allows you to bring all the websites that you use into one "home screen" for easy access. In my future classroom, I can see myself keeping this page up as my home screen and having my kids help me by clicking the icon of the site we will be using that day. I have personalized my Symbaloo with websites that I will use for special education and I've also included TED talks. I am eager to carry this great tool into my own classroom someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment